Join the fundraising fun at the Rotary Club of Sherwood Sunrisers' 2023 Swimathon! 

Accessible to all, from the most competitive swimmers to those wanting to challenge themselves in support of Headway Nottingham, the 2023 Swimathon raises thousands each year in support of local charities.  Will you dive straight into the challenge for Headway Nottingham? 

Teams of up to six swimmers are welcome and will be allocated a lane for one hour on the day.

70% of funds you raise will be used to support people affected by brain injury throughout Nottinghamshire.  The remaining 30% will be donated to the good causes of choice of The Rotary Club of Sherwood Sunrisers, who are organising and running the event. 

With queries about the event please contact Heidi at [email protected]

To receive your Headway Nottingham sponsorship form please contact Rhiana at [email protected]

Happy splashing! 

Booking for this event has now closed.