Sadly, no.  Whilst we would love to be able to offer this, we are not yet able to do so.  In the meantime, our team can signpost you to organisations that may be able to help.  If this is something you feel you need, you can talk to your GP or you can self-refer into:

Nottinghamshire Talking Therapies - Self-refer online here or by calling 0333 188 1060.  This service is free of cost and anyone who is registered with a GP throughout Nottingham city and county can access support. 

Nottingham Counselling Service - Read about Nottingham Counselling Service here